Free Abundance Coaching Newsletter
To start receiving the free Abundance Coaching Newsletter, just send us an email here:
(If your email address has changed, or you wish to unsubscribe from the newsletter, there are instructions at the bottom of every newsletter.)
Free Strategy Session or Coaching Interview
Coaching is unlike anything you’ve experienced before. If you're not sure whether coaching – or the timing for coaching – is right for you, the best way to determine it is to participate in a collaborative interview.
In a collaborative interview we look at what you’re working on, what changes or goals you want to set, and how committed you are to doing what it takes to“bridge the gap” between where you are now, and where you want to be.
If we both agree that it’s right, we can jump right in to getting you signed up for coaching.
If it’s not right, I'm sure we’ll come up with some action steps and resources that will move you in the right direction.
If this sounds valuable to you, please contact me today at:
"CLEAN SWEEP” ASSESSMENT
We have dozens of assessments, including the Myers-Briggs and DISC, in our “tool kit”. The “Clean Sweep” is a good baseline assessment to get you started. You can access it here: Clean Sweep
Click here for The Coachability Index "How Coachable Are You? This test will help your coach (and you) discover how coaching-ready you are, right now."
"Handle It, Hand It Off, or Heave It Day"
Times: THIS IS CURRENTLY "ON HIATUS". IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, LET ME KNOW!
For: Whoever wants to play! Send this info to anyone you think would enjoy participating.
Are you in a “Handle-it Haze”?
If so, join me in a unique experience. Be part of a conference call, joined by anyone who wants to call in (clients, potential clients, friends, family, etc.),at the top of each hour, as described above.
How does it work?
Just call the bridge number listed above at the top of the hour. We’ll each quickly share with the group what we want to handle in the next hour, to DO our< To Do's in some way. We each choose whatever we want to work on. For example:
- Phone calls we need to make
- Bill paying
- Clutter control
- Anything you need to get done, give to someone else, or get rid of
I'll host and manage the 5-10 minute calls, BUT I’ll be playing right along with everyone else! After the 5-10 minute check-in, we all hang up get to work on our items, coming back at the top of the next hour to share our progress, successes, and wins, as we handle it, hand it off to someone else, or give it the old heave-ho.
You are asked to call in at least twice: first, to set a goal, and, second, to report on your progress. Many folks call in every hour, which you’re free to do. You’ll find that group supportand hourly check-ins provide energy (and synergy) to get stuff done. It’s simple, it’s free, it’s fun…and it works!
Please join us in “getting It done”. Looking forward to getting a handle on things with you!
FINALLY, FOR YOU...
This food for thought! 50 Life Lessons
This was written by Regina Brett, newspaper columnist for the Plain Dealer, Cleveland, OH.
To celebrate growing older, I once wrote the 45 lessons life taught me. It is the most-requested column I've ever written. My odometer rolls over to 50 this week, so here's an update:
- Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
- When in doubt, just take the next small step.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Pay off your credit cards every month.
- You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
- It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
- Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
- When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
- Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
- It's OK to let your children see you cry.
- Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
- Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
- Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living, or get busy dying.
- You can get through anything if you stay put in today.
- A writer writes. If you want to be a writer, write.
- It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
- When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
- Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
- Over prepare, then go with the flow.
- Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
- The most important sex organ is the brain.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words: "In five years, will this matter?"
- Always choose life.
- Forgive everyone everything.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Believe in miracles.
- God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
- Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
- Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
- Your children get only one childhood. Make it memorable.
- Read the Psalms. They cover every human emotion.
- Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
- If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
- Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
- Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
- All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- The best is yet to come.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
- If you don't ask, you don't get.
- Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift
|*You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and/or print the PDF file. Click on the "Get Acrobat Reader" button to download a version.