Doesn’t it feel GREAT when you focus your efforts and
Here are 3 sets of 7 things to address (and take time to DO), in order to gain more clarity, passion AND focus to propel you and your business to the next level. (These are adapted from my dear friend Gary Massari, a wealth coach and coach to some of the top MLM achievers in the industry.)
>>Don’t miss your FREE gift–“The Attraction Marketers Manifesto” E-Book. This could double or triple your results and attract prospects to you. See below for details<<
The First 7–Questions to Ask. These are questions that you should ask and answer regularly as part of your personal strategic planning:Here are several additional questions that you should ask and answer regularly as part of your personal strategic planning:
- If you could wave a magic wand and have whatever you wished for in any part of your life, what would it be?
- If you could design your perfect lifestyle, day in and day out, what would it look like?
- If you could create your perfect calendar, how would you spend each day, each week, each month, and each year?
- How would you change your life if you received $1 million cash, tax free, today? What is the first thing you would do?
- What parts of your work do you enjoy the most and do the best? Where do you excel? What sorts of activities make you the happiest?
- What would you do, how would you spend your time, if you learned today that you had only six month to live?
- What one thing would you dare to dream if you knew you could not fail? If you were absolutely guaranteed success in any one goal, small or large, short term or long term, what would it be?
When you ask and answer these questions honestly, you dramatically increase your awareness of who you are and what you want. Invariably, you will find that there are things you are doing today that you should stop doing as soon as possible. In addition, you will realize that there are things you should be doing more of and new activities that you should be starting.
The Second 7–Areas of Your Life.This will enable you to clarify what you want in each area and what you have to do to get the things you want. The seven areas of life are the following:
- Business and career: How do you become extremely successful and satisfied and move to the top of your field?
- Family and personal life: How do you achieve balance between external success and your personal relationships?
- Money and investments: How do you get your financial life under control and achieve financial independence?
- Health and fitness: How do you achieve and maintain high levels of fitness, energy, and overall well-being?
- Personal growth and development: How do you identify and acquire the key knowledge and skills that you need to live an extraordinary life?
- Social and community activities: How do you structure your life to leave a real difference in the world and leave a lasting legacy?
- Spiritual development and inner peace: How to you organized your inner life and thinking so that you realize your full potential as a human being?
Give yourself a grade in each area, on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest. You will find that most of your stress and unhappiness comes in the area where you give yourself the lowest grade. Once you identify that area, you can determine the specific steps you need to take to get that area under control.
The Third 7–The Focal Points. There are seven steps that make up a system of personal strategic planning that enables you to determine where to put the X in each part of your life.
- Values: What are your values, virtues, qualities, and traits that are most important to you in each area of your life?
- Vision: If your life were perfect in this area five years from today, what would it look like?
- Goals: What specific goals must you achieve to fulfill your ideal future vision in that area?
- Knowledge and skills: In what areas will you have to excel in the future to achieve your goals and fulfill your vision?
- Habits: What specific habits of thought and action do you need to become the person who is capable of achieving the goals you have set for yourself?
- Daily activities: What specific activities do you have to engage in each day to ensure that you become the person you want to become and achieve those goals you want to achieve?
- Actions: What specific action or actions are you going to take immediately to begin realizing your ideal future vision?
Step by step you will develop absolute clarity about what you want in every part of your life. You will learn how to set clear priorities in each category. You will identify specific actions you can take immediately to bring about powerful and positive change in your life.
The quality of your thinking determines the quality of your life. The better questions you ask yourself, the better answers you will elicit. As you improve the quality of your thinking, the quality of everything you do improves at the same time. Because there is no limit to how much you can improve the quality of your thinking, there is no real limit to how much can improve your life.
My FREE gift for you–The Attraction Marketers Manifesto
Whether you are part of an MLM or have another type of business, The Marketers Manifesto is THE definitive guide to rapidly growing your business, building the brand of “You”, and attracting endless amounts of PRE-SOLD prospects, eager to be part of what you do!
This book was the start of the turnaround in my business. Ann Sieg’s team, and her step-by-step processes are by far the BEST I HAVE SEEN! Click here NOW to claim your free copy!